13262538

I recently had court dealings with my x husband over my 14

i recently had court dealings with my x husband over my 14 year old daughter. i previously had the residence order as i brought her up on my own from her been 7 months old. he now has the residence order. Can his wife sign my daughters school papers etc as her parent?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youUnless his wife was a party to the proceedings then no she does not have Parental ResponsibilityI hope that this is of assistance- please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there have been set times for me to be able to see my daughter, and i would like to be able to have more time with her, will i have to go back to court to be able to have this. i was pretty much set up by my x husband and he trying to stop me from having more time with my 14 year old and after all i have brought her up.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that you will either have to agree extra time with your ex - or go back to court