13262538

Her residence was moved as my x husband made allegations

Customer Question

her residence was moved as my x husband made allegations that i was an alcoholic. it was all rubbish was he said, i work every day. my x husband even sent the police to my house when my daughter was still living with me. a random check to see if i had
any alcohol on my premises the police report said there was nothing. but he has pushed things for all these years just to shed bad light on me.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
Thank you for your question
Why was the applictaion successful?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was successful as i no more funds to fight further. up to that point it had cost me £2000. i earn £130 per week. so basically had no choice but to give in. the cost for testing etc were going to run into thousands more, my x husband did know that icouldn't afford any more at the time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he has been rather horrible over the last few weeks keeping my daughter away from her maternal grandparents too. my daughter grandad was very ill in hospital my x husband stopped her from coming to see him. and even though a court order had been made 27th july 2015 he kept my daughter away from me until 25th August 2015. my daughter was allowed to attend her grandads funeral and my x husband thought he would be welcome.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Where doe syour daughter wish to live and what extra time does she wish to have with you?
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
at the moment she is fine living with her dad she said, but did express wanting to be with me every weekend, rather than every other weekend the way it is now. her dad said no she cant see me that often. but when it came to take her back to his house sunday afternoon she said she didn't want to go. i think its very hard for her to decide at the moment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all of this trouble was caused by my daughters attitude towards me to be honest. we had a bit of a tiff and it resulted to her telling tales to her dad. i don't think she expected things to go this far.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How long has she been living with her father?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she went there 12th june 2015. she was taken without me knowing on that afternoon . the allegations were said to the school so they got social services involved. one of the school office staff called me un kept. now if wearing a barbour jacket and expensive clothes is unkept i'm surprised the school has any pupils. i was given no prior notice to all of this my daughter was just taken. school rang me after my daughter had already gone. my daughters school records show that she was early every morning for school.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i did send a solicitors letter to the school about there conduct. but the solicitor working for me at the time did not perrsue the issue.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Ah i seeWhat did Social Services say?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well they came to see me first at my home, then went to visit my x husband and the lies that he told i was not given a chance to defend myself over what he said. the social services woman said that i was a harm to my daughter but did not follow up any history of me really. however the cafcass officer did, i have no criminal record and never been in trouble in my life. the cafcass officer wanted me to fight on but i simply could not afford to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my x husband even went to the length of saying he believed my daughter room was littered with empty alcohol bottles. i have a cleaner that does my daughters room every week when she was here as my daughter is very messy and spoilt. my mam pays for the cleaner and there has never been any empty bottles nothing.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Has the court actually set the times of contact?When will she turn 15?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
at the time of the court contact was agreed. which is in the court order. my daughter is 15 21st may 2016. but the solicitor i had said that we had to go with my daughters wishes. of course my x husband has made it clear he does not want my daughter to have her wishes. but i am very frustrated and upset over the way this has been conducted. my x husband tried to take all the credit for what my daughter has achieved. myself and my mam took her to ice skating private lessons, swimming, horse riding and singing. i'm still paying for the horse i bought her.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How long has she being saying that she wants more contact
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have to say at this point that i fought in court in 2002 over access. and thats when i was given the residence order. i had a barraster that called my x husband del boy f
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my daughter said she wanted to visit every weekend from 28th august then said she didn't want to go back 13th september.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Have you spoken to her school and asked how she is coping there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will be speaking to the school as they accepted my x husbands wife signature in the parent box. as you can imagine i am fuming over that she is my baby. i will see my day and now i have funds i will fight for my daughter to be back at her true home that she has lived in since birth. would be nice if social services etc took the time to look into things properly. not just take kids that are fine away. but instead they let the badly used back to there home terrible system they have.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Good news about the fight - especially as your daughter has now had time to realise she would rather be home