13262538

I am supposed to pay children benefits until they "attain

Hello. I am supposed to pay children benefits until they "attain the age of 17 years or shall have finished full time education whichever is later". What does it exactly mean? I have been paying them benefits (to their mother) for the last 17 years and they are now 20 and 18 years old both pursuing a bachelor degree. At what age should I stop? What if they continue to study after attaining their bachelor degree? Thanks
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youDid you ever discuss whether it woudl end at Secondary or Tertiary education?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

unfortunately not. the phrase I have put in quotes is as is from the consent order

The definition of "full time education" is an area where there has been much discussion over the years.Whilst it can be argued that it means the end of secondary education the general consensus is that it is the end of First Degree.You can discuss the possibility of paying the children direct - although your ex does not have to agreeI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare