13262538

My original question was if my x husband wife can sign as my

Customer Question

my original question was if my x husband wife can sign as my daughters parent. she is not named in any of my court proceedings. whats steps can i make to stop her from signing my daughters school letters etc.
HiI am afraid that your only option is to notify the school that she does NOT have Parental Responsibility and therefore has no right to sign any paperwork that requires asignature who doesClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks clare, as you can imagine i'm champing at the bit old fashioned term but i will not let her do that. would it help if i sent a solicitors letter to my x husband too about it?
I think that would just make him smirk.A polite letter to the school pointing out the legal position will do betterClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah i get what you mean about him smirking. do you think i should just make an appointment with school to inform them. my daughter goes to school a mile away from where we lived. her dad lives 16 miles away from the school could he change schools without me knowing.
Yes just visit the school
he still has to consult you on any proposed change of school