13262538

Clare, just found out one of the house is been put back

Customer Question

Hi Clare, just found out one of the house is been put back on sale. I think ex gone abroad to get his brother sign the owner ship to ex.
That's why he has gone. The house was back on market 18/8/15 Aftr the FH.
Ex has got a lot of nerve
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Well selling it will give him the money to pay you - so this may well be his aim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,but ex always said the property it's his brothers name so can he say to the court that his got to sell the house.
His brother has been deported back to Bangladesh. He has been lying through all this.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Well we knew that didn't we!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I know but judge said how can illegal person buy two houses. He wanted to send it to the fraud team. Ex avoided to be cross examined so he made an negotiation which he didn't adhere to. We applied back to court to restore. His gone abroad to get papers signed from his brother the ownership issue. Now his put house back on the Market that clearly shows that he has to sell one house. Our aim is as long I get my money he can do what ever he wants with the houses.
But by hiding will not solve cause more problems for ex. My
Solicitor will notify the judge on Monday about house put back on market and she will put notice on the estate agent house not to be sold until we get our money otherwise there is risk properitsas going to fraud team
Does this make sence?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes that all seems sensible
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the house is confirmed is back on the market. It won't sell until ex returns to UK.
When the court judge is aware house is up for market again could the judge stop the sale until I get my money?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is more likely that he will order that you get paid from the proceeds of sale!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, we are asking for the matter to be restored because of his non compliance of the order.
There is still owner ship issues.
The problem is how we obtain proof that his brother has been deported long time ago if the brother is not here who instructed the agent to put house back on the market? It's all gone complicated
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Stay calm - it is still likely that he will offer to pay from the proceeds of sale
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I have got this instinct ex won't return to UK! I think he will stay long as he could. But houses can't be sold until he returns or judge transfers one house in my name.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
We shall see
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare if he comes all better and well. If not its not going to look on him,
I hope he does come for his sake, he will lose out more
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Either way he has problems!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I'm so shocked why he didn't adhere to the order I did not expect I would have to take back court. She has given copy of the application.
I'm just sitting tight wait to see what happens
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I was not surprised! - I expected it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare does he think his gonna get way with this playing hide and seek?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Probably - but you have done well so far
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I don't how I'm coping loss children divorce and the ancil case, I think I have a lot of inner strength to carry all this trauma on me.
I really don't know my own strength
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You do indeed have great inner strength