13262538

My ex and his family are brain washing my eldest son who is

Customer Question

my ex and his family are brain washing my eldest son who is 10 against me and trying to make him live with them. We split up 4 months ago and because they keep saying bad things about me my milddle son who is 8 wont even see his dad because his dad is staying at his parents house and doesnt like them saying things about me. I wont allow my ex to take our youngest son who is 2 around his parents house as i dont wont him to start repeating these horrible things. My ex had the eldest on friday night and was due to bring him back saturday night but then called me to say his not bringing him back till sunday and then switches his phone off so im unable to to contact him. I will not have my sons spilt up like this. He is earning £42,000 + bonuses a year but still refuses to get his own place so he can see all the boys together. Im at my wits end.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youWhat contact is he actually having with each of the children at the moment?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if he dosent go to his parents house he sees the boys every other weekend friday night comes back saturday night as he stays at is bothers house which is 2 bedroom but 1 bedroom is a junk room s0 there is 5 children and 2 adults and his bothers 2 friends sleeping there so i told him he can collect them again on sunday m orning for the day as it is not a good sleeping arrangement and he sees them every wednesday 4 till 630
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry the eldest everyother weekend and some times the other two on a wednesday if he dosent go to his mums
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Does your eldest enjoy the contact?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes as he is brought everything he wants
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How is it affecting his behaviour?