Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

There me and my ex girlfriend broke up and month ago

Customer Question

Hello there me and my ex girlfriend broke up and month ago and are expecting baby in feb,when we broke up she says forget about being a father I will do it on my own.since then I've tried ringing texting telling her I want to be in the child's life but she's not responding.
Now I'm getting worried she had 20 week scan today and won't tell me if it's a boy or girl so I won't know the gender,name,birthdate how do I go about getting p.r without these details thank you
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you.I am afraid that you are not entitled to any information or involvement with the baby until it is born.Once the child is born then you are entitled to be involved in the life of the childPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Hi Have you been in touch with her family?