13262538

Clare, can I put in a victim impact statement at the family

Customer Question

Hi Clare, can I put in a victim impact statement at the family court for ancillary matter?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is not done in the same way Asma - but if the matter does go back to court the impact of his behaviour on you will brought to the attention of the Judge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, it's just elaborating to the judge last one year we have been trying to find the brother and then suddenly ex finds out where his brother is goes abroad gets his brother to sign very quickly. All the financial stress and emotional stress has put me through to find his Brother he finds him quickly and decides that he can sell house on his brothers behalf. Does this make sense? He knew always where his brother was we had to write email to variety addresse we had no joy
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I know - and so will the Judge