How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 32978
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I have a contact order but the mother just keeps breaking it

Resolved Question:

I have a contact order but the mother just keeps breaking it we have been going to court for three years now and every time nothing gets enforced now once again I don't get to see my son
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Have you applied to enforce?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes all she has to say when I call is he is not coming today and I have towalk away

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
You need to undertake enforcement but you also consider a change of residence. This is often the best way to ensure that you are getting contact.
Thomas Judge and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not sure what u meen by chance of residence

Related Family Law Questions