13262538

I rang the school with my complaint of my x husbands

Customer Question

hi, i rang the school with my complaint of my x husbands wife signing as my daughters parent. it was dismissed by them and she is still signing. my daughter told me tonight that her form tutor laughed at what i had suggested.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youThere is a difference between her signing as an adult and signing forms that require Parental Responsibility.You should write a formal letter to the head, with a copy to the Chair of Governors, confirming that she does NOT have Parental Responsibility and cannot sign anything that requires itClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. my daughter has been told i can not do anything about it. but for a form tutor to laugh at my expence i will be putting a complaint in to my local mp about the school too.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank would be unwise.At this stage simply write to the SCHOOL with a formal complaint
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you think i should have a letter sent to my x husband?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No - deal with the school only
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi, i have not had time as yet to write to the school . i did make my x husband aware that i was not happy over his wife signing as my daughters parent. he seems to think because my daughter is living with them at the moment that his wife is my daughters legal guardian. they are now trying to stop me from seeing my daughter any other time than what the court order mentioned even though it does mention holiday times. the way i feel is that its wrong of them to this after all i brought my daughter up for 14 years.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as you can imagine i am trying to deal with my late fathers affairs at the same time. and my mam is in a bit of a bad way.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but your only option is to write to the school as i have set out above - there is no other action you can take
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so ive got no rights over my daughter now. thats pretty sick. surely that woman can not take my rights as a mother away.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You still have Parental Responsibility and she does not - but the school can still deal with her as the person who has the day to day care of the child
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but not legal really because i want my daughter back after there lies. and it was not what you said before. i am a firm believer that she will not sign as my daughters parent she is not her mam. and my daughter comes to see me when they allow it fools.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she has no right with my child at all
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is correct - but you need to write to the school concerning this and point out that she cannot sign any form that requires someone with Parental Responsibility to sign
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well what they are trying to do is is push my buttons. i got a text from my x husbands wife laughing at me that my dad had died. i rang the police..
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes they are indeed trying to push your buttons - do please try and not let them succeed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what about the fact that they are trying to keep my daughter away now? i won't pull any punches i brought her up for 14 year. i'm straight talking i'm from the north east. washington tyne and wear.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I guessed that from the "mam"!At 14 it is your daughter's wishes that count - so if they are limiting contact and she wants to see more of you then it is back to mediation - and then court!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would understand it if i was bad to m thts sad.y daughter. but apart from a few wrong words i never have been. and my mam gave her the world. my late dad too. ive had to stop texting and contacting because saying i love her and miss her they said its harrassment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my daughter expressed wishes to come see me more but her dad said no for no reason. he is not even going to let me have holiday time with her.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there was never any mediation at all. sad really because he has spoilt alot of lives wanting his own way. things will never be the same ever. and for his wife to think she was so clever trying to cause trouble she is a lucky that my mam was with me. i tried but they just cant help themselves.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

In that case arrange a mediation appointment as soon as possible and chose a mediator trained t work with young people so that your daughter's wishes can be part of the discussions.

If your ex refuses to attend then you attend your information meeting and then YOU can apply to the court thi stime