13262538

Claire( please can only Claire answer this as she

Hi Claire ( please can only Claire answer this as she deals with my family law I am happy to wait for her if she is offline) Hi Claire My ex has wrote a nasty note in the welfare book. He has write my daughter is dirty inbetween her legs and I should clean her and I will hear from his solicitors My daughter is always clean and well presented. He has placed allegations before that my daughter isbdirty and unkept and the social workers have cleared me.but he has never gone to the extreme of my daughter inbetween her legs. I think he is now stepping off the mark as this I feel is child abuse. My daughter said his sister took her brief off and looked up there. My daughter was not happy. She said they bought her a dress and wanted to change her (they usually change her into a pair of clothes and I have never objected) But this time the sister took her brief down and looked inbetween leg area. He also stated my daughter has marks on her face. She has a little scratch which I wrote in the book today that she got during gymnastics. But he has ripped my page off in the welfare book. He has accused me in the past of children dirty but numerous times I have been cleared by social services. I believe his sister is well out her line checking there. Is this child abuse Should I go to the police or shall I just ignore him. I believe he's is retaliating as he wanted xtra 2 hours last week but I refuse as he has drugs alcohol issues and visits are supervised by his mum and sister 6 hours every sat and that is a court order which i maintain Pls advise what to do

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiI would write a formal letter to his solicitors objecting to his sister having done this and confirming that if it happens again it will be reported as abuse.In the book repeat the comment you wrote originally, and then number all the pages so that any that are removed will be install visibleClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Last month his solicitors stopped representing him as the court case was finished. I assume he will instruct them again unless he was bluffing. Shall I wait for his solicitors to write and then write bak. The communication happens either through welfare book or text via myvfather. Shal I wait for his letter or text him. I don't want to open a can of worms by texting.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No do not text him.
Instead number the pages in the book and then write in it
It is inappropriate for your sister to ask xxxx to show her her private areas as I am teaching her the underwear safety rule
shttp://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/underwear-rule/
and leave it at that!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. You are fantastic XXX

You are the best. Even the most complex query you resolve it brilliantly.