13262538

My husband currently pays me the agreed sum when we split up

Customer Question

my husband currently pays me the agreed sum when we split up three years ago. this is not as much as he should pay. i was ok with it at the time and grateful he was paying but he rarely has the children overnight now and i wonder am i entitled to ask for a review?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youDoes he pay under a Court Order or via the CSA?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was an informal verbal arrangement
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Do you know how much he earns gross per annum?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not anymore. When we split up he was eRning £60k but has been promoted twice now and has a national role. I don't want more money because of that I want him to pay so I can take the children on holiday etc and live the life more in line with what they had when we were together. He does not take them away on holidays anymore and I can only afford the odd weekend awY. I work full time.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How much does he currently pay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
£500 per month
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

How many children are there?