Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

My partner and myself are breaking up after 21 years, as he

Customer Question

my partner and myself are breaking up after 21 years, as he has been seeing another women for the past 3 years.
the house i have lived in for the past 28 years, i put his name on the mortgage 10 years ago, i also had an endowment policy which i paid £28K off 2 years ago, and now he thinks he is entitled to 50%. He also got made redundant at least 5 times in the 21 years and i kept him.
Would he be entitled to 50% of the property?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
When you put his name on the mortgage did you enter into any deed of trust? Do you know how the property is held?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not know that you charged monthly and ongoing for this service, it was not until i had put in my card details that this message appeared, so please CANCEL all services, and do not take any money.
I have instructed my bank to cancel these