13262538

Clare, the application the judge recieved the application

Customer Question

Hi Clare, the application the judge recieved the application will arrange directions hearing no hearing date been set.
All going in the right direction. Could ex husband get a custodial sentence?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi AsmaAll of that is good news.There is a possibility in the long term of action for fraud - but not during these proceedingsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, will Anytning happen to me? Or it will be only ex? I won't get nothing?
I think ex wants all that to happen. Wii I be affected?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No you will not be any trouble - and you will still get your settlement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, but ex may be affected for fraud?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is possible - but far from certain
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare what does this mean far from certain? I am thinking of hiring private detective I asked my solicitor she said it will be same cost as process server. Do you think it's a good idea?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What I meant is that it is not certain that he will be prosecuted - and no you should not waste your money in this way
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, ex husband is still fixated with the £16k. He does not agree to the agreement made on 11/8/15. I thin he wants these houses go to the fraud team. So I should not get nothing. He told his solicitor that he still thinks the agreement of the 16k is still active. I shouldn't get any more.
That I owe him £5k. What is ex saying i think his lost his mind?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
just ignore it Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I just want the hearing to come quick. I think ex and his solicitor are taking the case long as they can. They know I won't give up. Also they think I will only get the £16k nothing else.
If the house is sold while there is ongoing proceedings will sale of the house be stopped? That is the application we have made.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Wait and see Asthma wait and see
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for your response?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that all you can do at the moment is wait
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, not too long to wait I just need to be more patient sit tight. Court will set a date ex does not know what's coming to him. Then he will realise then it's too late to go back.
Private detective you don't thins it's good idea?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No - I think you should save your money
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what is direction hearing?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is one where the Judge decides what needs to be done next
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, will the judge give ex another date for him to pay the money? Can an enforcement order be done now his back in uk?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is up to the Judge - try and stay calm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my older son LAC review next week. I want to attend but ex is going to be there. I really do not want to face him.
He will make me more anxious and upset. Can I arrange and request another meeting with IRO and social worker another day?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You can arrange to attend on the same day but at a different timeHowever there is no reason why you should not hold your head up and stare him down - he is in the wrong - not you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, True say I will held my head up high and confront him. Tell the professionals my opinion why I don't feel my son should live with his dad.
I will be honest and face my demons
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Good girl - it is time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I know ex will be angry when I put my opinion at the LAC review how I feel about my son living with his father.
How can I cope with this?
If ex does get aggressive?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Let the Social Workers see exactly what he is like
Just sit quiet and let him show himself up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, will he mention about the finances of the properties? He will make me angry Clare. I will lose my cool. Can I make notes what i want to say it's my opinion I really want to say to the professionals that he his not going to be good role model father to my son. I want to protect my son from nasty man like his dad.
Could you please advice me what to say?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
Yes write down what you want to say
Do NOT lose your cool
take something to fiddle with so that if you feel yourself getting angry you can distract yourself so that you don't lose it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, but there will no mention about the properties you think?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
there should not be
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare his a compulsive liar he said to the LA last year that he has already paid me £16k. To make me look like a liar.
I can't trust him
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Of course you can't - you never could