13262538

Clare, If I am giving replies to a Schedule of Deficiencies

Clare,
If I am giving replies to a Schedule of Deficiencies should I be required if asked to provide bank statements prior to the period of backdating agreed at the FDA, (2 years). If I do supply these in evidence of certain transactions can they be 'redacted' or 'blanked out' of other transactions other than the evidence requested?
My concern is that the statements will just open up more questions and cause my wife more extortionate fees from her 'london' lawyers...some of the questions in the Second schedule of deficiencies I intend to object to altogether.
Thankyou.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionIf the statements are needed to explain dealings then yes you must produce them, but equally you are entitled to redact any information that is NOT relevant to that explanation.Please ask if you need further details