13262538

Claire my daughter has supervised visits 10 til 4 supervised

Hi Claire my daughter has supervised visits 10 til 4 supervised by her grandma or aunt for 6 hours. However she has mentioned that she is sometimes upstairs with one of her aunt who is not the supervisor and she changes her the father and the supervisors Re downstairs
. is this a breach can I riase this in the welfare book that my daughter should be with the supervisors at all times and no other family member
HiUnless there is evidence that this Aunt is a risk to your daughter then there is no reason to challenge it,instead simply write in the book that you note that xxx is helping out and that that is fineClare