13262538

Regards ***** ***** previous questions .my grand daughter has been

Regards ***** ***** previous questions .my grand daughter has been in contact with her aunty to see her cousin ,as she is going away to the caravan at the weekend she asked her to come along and her brother .they asked who was going and bacause their mother
is going will not now come .how on earth do we arrange regular contact with them as no one seems to help as regards ***** ***** .their father will Not do mediation .thank you
Have you considered your daughter NOT coming on this occasion so that the children do, so that you have a chance to discuss how they are feeling and what can be done to resolve the differences between them and their mother.
You have said that there is a reason for the breakdown of the relationship - this could be the start of mending it
Given their ages it is your grandchildren themselves who need to be willing to mediate - an that may take some time to achieve
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They have told the social worker and the teacher if the deaf that they want to see her alternate weekends and two evenings during the week .But so far they have not contacted their mother re this. I can't expect anyone to understand But it is their dad who is telling them what to say.
I am sure that it is.if they have said this to the school could their mother meet them there?