13262538

Clare, my family member saw ex husband today he was walking

Customer Question

Hi Clare, my family member saw ex husband today he was walking my relative was driving. he said ex husband looked really stressed it looked like ex has a lot of stress burden on his head.
My relative told me today. It's understandable he will be.
Ex has more stres then me.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
He deserves it!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, his put it all on himself. He deserves all this what he has continuing to put me through.
It won't be long for the hearing to come. Judge might get more angry with him.
Ex might end up with contempt of court
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
He has indeed caused all of this himself
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, after my case is concluded I get my money. Shall I move from Birmingham maybe back to London.
Because I am scared how ex is going to react after to me. I will
Not feel safe here.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You do what is right for you - and call the police if he threatens you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my main concern after the case is over. It's contact with my son. I have spoken to the IRO officer because it's my soon wish to live with his father they are doing plan of rehabilitation with his father.
I am expressed all my concerns to him. The IRO appreciates all the concerns I have raised but they can't do anything to avoid my son to live with father.
When and if I have contact when my son is placed with his father. Ex is going to use my son as a weapon to cause animosity between me and son. He will manipulate my son for me to come back to his father. Ex will cause a great deal of difficulities.
Can the women's aid get involved maybe in part of the contact between me and my son.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes you can get help to ensure that you are not exposed to this pressure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, can I mention at the meeting that I will be seeking advice and support from the organisation women's aid?
Will this demonstrate to the professionals that I am seeking help but doing this myself to protect myself and my son?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
yes you can
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare on you online?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am now for a very brief period
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my support worker will be picking up from my home and we will go together to the review. My plan is to say my view is that ex husband is not safe for any of my children
And I do not want to my son to stay with me if he returns to his father due to my safety.
Will this reasonable to say at review? I am concerned my son will not be safe with his father.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is very sensible to confirm that you do not think he will be safe with his father - and to express concerns about your contact with your son if he does live with his father
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I would prefer to meet my son in Walsall rather than Birmingham. But a safe place. I think will be angry when I say that his not safe for his son or any children.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Do not let your fear get the better of you - you must say what you know is true
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I would rather say the truth than tell all professionals behind ex is back. I want my son to hear as wel what my concerns are.
When finances is over his has to pay he will not be happy chap. He might take it out on my son
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is the right approach to take
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my stress levels are getting High now I don't know how to cope with all this.stress with financial case, my home and children. Just find all this too stress full
I am really struggling to cope
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Stay clam - you are nearing the end - lots of deep breathes and relaxation