18. The petitioner has paid £132,000 as at exchange of contracts on the purchase of the respondents new home and she acknowledges receipt of that sum.
21. The petitioner shall pay the sum of £1m to the solicitors acting for the respondent on her purchase of her new home, no less than 48 hours in advance of the the completion date of August 12, 2015.
32. The respondent shall fully cooperate and sign in a timely manner all such documents as are reasonable required of her in respect of the transfer of the family home, including any steps reasonably requested by the petitioner in an attempt to minimize any tax liabilities.
33. The respondent shall transfer all her legal estate and beneficial interest in the family home to the petitioner as soon as practicable with 10 days of the completion of her new home.
35. The petitioner shall pay the respondent the following lump sums:
a) £1,000,000 to be paid prior to the completion of the respondents new home
b)£169,000 forthwith on the date of this order or on the date of completion of the purchase of the respondents new home
c) £485,000 by no later than the 1st of June 2020