13262538

My ex wife's partner has stated he wishes to take legal action

Customer Question

My ex wife's partner has stated he wishes to take legal action against for comments i made in an email during recent legal agaisnt in which a prohibitive steps order was taken out against my ex wife
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What type of thing did you say?
For future reference, never get involved in your wife's disputes. I have lost count of the number of men I have seen in court essentially because they were sorting out the disputes of their female companions who are perfectly capable of doing it themselves.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was involved in litigation against my ex wife as she moved my son to another country with out my knowledge!There was an investigation against her and her partner by social services. They gave me a copy of the report which included allegations of peodophilia.I raised my concerns to her in an email stating that there were allegations against her husband which concerned meI can copy and paste them if you wish?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not least the fact that Darren has admitted to accessing aggressive child pornography albeit he says it was in error, there seems to be a string of allegations all pointing to pedophilia and all coming from different sources, just because social services haven’t been able to prove anything does not allay my concerns; as you have alluded to many times, social services are incompetent. I note that to date Darren has not has a CRB check completed. Safeguarding issues are not my only concern with ***** *****ving in another country.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I see what you mean. It is actually him that is mad to get involved in her disputes as she will be doing it to him in due course.
I will pass you onto a family practitioner.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm led to believe that they are attempting to sue social services and i think the police force as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going out now so will await further response
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiMy name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to look at this for you.For clarity - having read the report you raised concerns in an email to your ex - and no one else - is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What i've previously posted was sent only to my ex.The below was emailed to her father during negotiations around contact with my son:"Given the allegations of pedophilia against here partner and the fact the they absconded to Ireland less than 2 years before they moved makes me suspicious as does Darren's out right refusal to have a CRB check and clear his supposed good name."In the court hearings my barrister at the time made reference to these allegations, which are detailed in a social services report.I also only ever refer to him as Darren in the emails.I look forward to hearing from you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FYI Her father (Bill) is well aware of all of the allegations and the content of the social services investigation.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Then there is no basis on which any action could be taken against you - even if they were willing to invest the thousands of pounds such cases cost to get to court

This is because you have not actually "published" the allegations to anyone who was not already aware of them

However it would be wiser not to use the word "Paedophile" or "pedophilia" in future emails - just use the words "the allegations"

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details