13262538

Would like some advice regarding my two boys, I have in my possession money that

Customer Question

Would like some advice regarding my two boys, I have in my possession money that was given to the boys my members of my family (eg my mother) to spend whilst they stayed with me at weekends, the mother has now requested that the money to be given to her as she thinks i shouldn't be in possession of the money does she have the right to request this money to be handed over ?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
why do you have this money? is it simply a gift from your mother?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
Your ex has no right to ask for these funds - you are fully entitled to hold them and use them for the benefit of your children as you think fit
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details