13262538

Clare, tomorrow meeting I have legal representation to attend

Customer Question

Hi Clare, tomorrow meeting I have legal representation to attend review meeting. Will this be ok?
Child care solicitor. She will be representing me for all my six children.
Do you think it's a good idea?
Asma
I think that is an excellent idea
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, will this trigger off the LA Make the adopters to apply to court. Will they be jump the gun now that I have a solicitor representing me at these coming reviews?
Asma
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I am anxious when I bring representation will this trigger the adoptees to apply?
Asma
No it will not trigger anything at all
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare thank you for reassuring me. I am very grateful. The LA will not be expecting legal representation at Tomorrow meeting. Ex will be surprised too.
At the moment things are moving slowly but it's going right direction. My support worker will attend she will be taking me in her car.
I can relax a bit now.
Asma
That is good news
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I can't do this anymore. I give up on my case. Ex continues to get away from all this.
I can't cope anymore
Asma
I can understand why you feel that way
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, my son is a vulnerable adult. I am consernrd he will taking advantage of.
Asma
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, you busy online tonight I am getting any replies from you
Asma
Hi Asma
I know he is vulnerable - as are you - but if you stay strong you will be there when he needs you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, let the process carry on I cannot do anything to stop all this. I discussed about contact with the siblings at the meeting still no joy. I just feel the LA has messed up.
I have lost total faith with the care system.
I do not see the point In making changes that I have already done.
Asma
You have made the changes because they are good for YOU and will ensure that never again will you allow a man to treat you as your ex didYou have much to be proud of in what you have achieved
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I still think these reviews do affect me emotionally. The IRO has advised me that I do not have to attend these reviews. The real reason his saying this is because I ask challenging questions they don't have answer.
I think they feel I am a threat to them that I will not give up on my children.
It's just inconsistency the LA are doing it's making me very upset and frustrated how they dealing with all my six children.
I have come a long way but I have not achieved Anytning
Asma

Given what you have been through still being able to ask the challenging questions is an achievement - do not belittle yourself or your courage