13262538

Clare, my health is really getting affected now. I just

Customer Question

Hi Clare, my health is really getting affected now. I just to put a stop to all this. I don't know anymore how to function. My son is going to live with his Father. His won I have lost everything.
My five children two middle refuse to see me I have lost my two youngest.
I just need to get away from all this.
I need serious help
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes you do - you must get some more medical help you are living through a nightmare and need to keep strong
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, doctors does not give me Any medicine. System takin over my
Children. Ex taken my
Son and he will
Make sure I get nothing from the settlement I
Am in debt. I need to get away from all this
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You will get your settlement Asma - then you can take time to recover and be ready to support your son when his placement with your ex breaks down
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I can't take anymore of these reviews I feel like a stupid woman like a mad woman. I have totally embarrassed myself
The hearing is listed on the 06/11/15
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sure you were fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, it's only 30 minute hearing been listed.
What will the hearing be about?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am struggling to explain to my solicitor that I want her apply for an enforcement order but she is not taking on what I am saying?
Please advice me on this? Hearing date is 06/11/15 but if house is sold before then?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is not likely that the house will be completed by then.Your solicitor has been excellent so far - and I am sure that she has this under control
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I do give her credit. She is doing everything she can to tell the otherside if we don't get the money she will make various applications. But I am just shocked that ex husband is not bothered doesn't care. Why is he being so stubborn regardless there been a court order? Does he think he doesn't have to adhere to this order he can do what ever he likes. Why is not complying to the court?
Why is he being extremely difficult?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I suspect he is hoping that you will give up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, he knows now very well I won't give up. I have done all I have to do now. Let's see what excuse he gives to the judge.
If he sells the house and he is bound by court order his not allowed to. What can judge do at that stage?
Could judge stop the sale?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is a possibility
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, ex husband solicitor will claim against cost from me and my solicitor firm because he says I made unnessary application to court.
If hearing goes ahead I will apply enforcement.
His solicitor is being really difficult now they will not cooperate at all.
What shall I do?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for your response?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Since the application is being made because he has failed to abide by the Order his solicitor is talking nonsense
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, that is correct my solicitor will not take any nonsense from him. His just trying to threaten us not to pursue the application, he won't succeed. If he pays before the hearing 06/11/15 then all well and good if he doesn't ex has to answer to the judge why he couldn't pay the money on the court order.
Ex's solicitor is resisting to do the undertaking.
He just mouth his not willing to put in writing.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is exactly correct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor got this view ex might pay before the hearing. My response was its too good to be true.
I still he won't pay. He will make it difficult.
Either way ex is in the most difficult situation not me. I have done everything I can.
He will lose out more.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I think she MAY be right - it is hard to tell - but you are right - he has more to lose
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, it will be interesting to see what happens over the weeks. My landlord has increased my flat rent from next month it's too high. I told him I can't afford the rent, he will not renew the tenancy also I asked wether to give me 30 day notice. I will apply to birmingham city council for a bedroom flat.
I will also apply for homeless application too. I have support worker from Shelter housing will assist me with the application.
Another change in my life Clare
Why is all happening to me
I am just getting purnished
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That actually sounds positive - a new and better home would be good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I really don't want to go hostel or shared accommodation! I'm scared to be in hostel. All This is happening because of ex.­čśö
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I understand that - there will be other options
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, they may be a good reason why all this is happening. Atleast I will be supported with Shelter. I am with right organisation. They will also help with my debts too. It's all based in the city. I will start parenting programme, freedom programme, also more counselling service.
It's all well and good but it's making sure I complete the above courses
May be Start from voluntary work
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I have recieved the notification of adoption application. I need to inform court By 11/11/15 if I to oppose the order. Jan 16 final hearing. Why this long?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It will be a matter of Court Time Asma - I am sorry that it has reached this point
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am trying to oppose this. I will do anything to oppose the adoption. I want my boys back.
If need be I will take it to high court.
I have a solicitor appointed
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, it's been ordered Either myself or ex husband to make an application no later then 11/11/15 for opposing the adoption order. I will make new application to revoke PO
I am continuing with the relevant courses I need to complete
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
then your solicitor needs to make the applictaion sooner rather than later
But you need to be prepared for a disappointment so make sure your support system is in place
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, yes she will make an application very soon. Also I need to prepare myself for the worse. But I will give my best shot be positive.i hAve come a long way. I will do my best to stay calm
And hope for the best. I don't know what other changes I have to do to prove I am best suited to care for my two children. I have made big strides.
I am also ready to be cross examined what ever I be asked I am ready to answer
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I hope all goes well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the house is now sold. My solicitor view maybe I will get the money before the next hearing next month. Ex knows now fully we are now serious he has no choice but to pay otherwise he will have answer to judge.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is better news
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, if I don't get my money before the hearing then judge will not be happy at all with ex.
His got 3 weeks
Clare is there any other changes I have to make I have already and be nearly completing the courses.
What will be the main for the judge and LA have to be satisfied that I have accepted the LA concerns I have made big changes I have made to make sure my two children will be cared and safe in my care?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is right - the Judge will not be happy.I am not sure that there is anything more that you can do now other than demonstrate your deeper understanding of the needs of the children
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, thank you so much Clare. I have gained a lot of understanding and insight from your advice. You have been very patient with me.
I have been asking so many questions mostly repetitive. You have answered clearly and consistently.
All this will come to an end all the hard work.
I do hope my hard work is paid off
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I hope so Asma