13262538

Its not what you said before. you said she had no right to

Customer Question

its not what you said before. you said she had no right to do so. and i'm disgusted day to day care does not mean she can sign as my daughter mam.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is a major problemHe actually has no choice but to remain at that address unless his Bail address is changed You are right - it would have been better if she had remained in the property whilst he was in custody and he would then have beenbailed to a different address.Your friend can apply for an Occupation Order based on the incident - but there will have to be a delay whilst the Bail address is changedAs a starting point she shoudl speak to the Domestic Violence Unit and ask for some support with regard to the bail condition being changedPlease ask if you need further details