13262538

Assuming that a financial settlement agreement can be reached,

Assuming that a financial settlement agreement can be reached, where the woman who will have the principal responsibility for the 2 children can take over the full ownership of the marital home and continue living there with her children, can the husband be forced by the court, if necessary, to accept settlement on this basis, and then be obliged to cease residence there?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.If you are asking does the Family Court have the power to make an Order that allows the mother to remain in the property with the children and forcing the father to leave - then the answer is a simple yes the court does have that power.If you need further details please ask if you need further detailsClare