13262538

Claire I am going Saudi Arabia in April.I have full residency

Hi Claire
I am going Saudi Arabia in April.I have full residency of my daughter and whenever I have travelled I have not needed his permission. Due to domestic violence evn now he doesn't know my daughters school gp or dental. The courts agreed for all theses details to be redacted for my safety.
According to the Saudi law I can take my daughter their with the parents consent.
I can not tell him I am going Saudi he will follow as once he followed me to Egypt that is why courts agreed redacted.
I want to know if I go Saudi and he finds out if he rings the authorities their as a British citizen can they arrest me. We will be travelling with my dad and brother.
Would a court order in Saudi hold any strength their if they did question
Pls advise
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
How long are you going for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for responding but I did address my question to claire and did it from her main profile page. Please can you kindly put it in her queue as she deals with my questions

I am going for 10 nights

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hello againJust to recap You have an Order stating that the Child lives with you and you will only be away for 10 daysIs there any reason why the Saudi Police would arrest you if he called them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

According to the visa requirements it says that if child under 18 travelling then permission of both parents is needed. It does not say anything about divorced parents requirements.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Have you actually obtained a Visa for the child?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No not yet just bought our tickets. The visa is obtained 14 days before travel and we hv few months before we travel. The was looking at the requirements and it said. Both parents permission which threw me back as Id rather lose my money on tickets thentel him my whereabouts for safety reasons

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Your first step is to apply for the Visa.
If you get it then all is well - and even if he does find out where you are then if you have a valid visa coupled with your Court Order there should be no problem.
The key issue is the Visa - so that should give you a guide as to your way forward
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years