13262538

My grandmother has passed away her will of which i hold a

My grandmother has passed away her will of which i hold a copy was made in 2004 with my late farther as executor of the will and sole benefactor to the bank accounts etc listed. My farther has since passed away and the will makes provision for this by
disbursing my grandmothers monies to me 95% and an estranged brother 5%. Joint accounts and the house which are in joint names with my step grandfarther are not in the will i believe these will pass to him automatically as he is joint holder. My question is
there are a one or two accounts that are in my grandmothers name solely but not listed on the will, because of the co-op 'scandals' my grandmother moved her money from this bank to tsb and told me but did not update the will. What will happen to this money
as far as you can ascertain thank you
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat des the Will say should happen to the "residue"of the estate - everything not actually listed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please find attached will the co-op account is the one in question she told me if any thing happens to her it would be in tsb but things are not all ways that easy !! i believe there is at least £100,000 which has been moved from old family money great grand parents etc step grandfarther did not contribute to any of these funds
I am afraid that due to poor drafting then the monies in that Account will pass to her husband in accordance with the terms of the WillThe solicitors dealing with the matter should have added the words "or any replacement accounts opened in my sole name" OR sent a letter that clearly points out that any change sto the accounts MUST be followed up with a codicilI am sorry not to give better newsPlease ask if you need further detailsClare