13262538

I have separated from my husband I have our son and I currently

I have separated from my husband I have our son and I currently have the car but it is in my husbands name. It is not in hp but he took out a loan to pay for it. Do I have any rights on the car?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youThe car is one of the matrimonial assets (just as the loan is one of the matrimonial debts) and you do indeed gave a claim on it.Indeed if it is essential for the care of your child you are likely to keep it as part of the settlementI hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further detailsClare