13262538

I have been paying the mortgage on my ex wife's property each

I have been paying the mortgage on my ex wife's property each month since my divorce 10 years ago. In the consent order it says until my youngest has finished her undergraduate education or until she is 21 whichever is the latter. She has now just changed the course to an intergrated masters although it is still called an undergraduate degree I now have to pay an extra year which is not fair these courses were not out when I signed. Please help. Martin
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further details firstIs the last year the Masters part?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Is that clear from the University paperwork?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We'll I don't know. She was doing an ordinary degree but says has recently changed to the intergrated course. Would have been next summer when she finished but now says it will be simmer 2017 when she will be nearly 23. Can't ask her as is nothing to do with her.. She doesn't get anything from it.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Have you looked at the course details online
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but just says it is an intergrated masters but is called an undergraduate degree
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
have you enquired about the details?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it isn't very friendly between us so don't want her to know anything in untoward all she as said is she has changed to intergratedc. Is there a way of going back to court to get a descion.
Clarified. Without costs of solicitors
int
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The university should give information on a general basis - no names neededIf they confirm that the final year is effectively the Masters year then you can stop paying at the end of three yearsI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We'll it does say. That she has to get 60 per cent or she can't do the masters part I didn't receive a reply as to can I go to court to get the order clarified
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There is no basis on which you need to apply to the court - the Order is in fact clear - it ends at the end of Undergraduate study