13262538

I am hoping that my ex-husband and I can agree our financial

I am hoping that my ex-husband and I can agree our financial affairs using a mediator. I am therefore unsure whether I should ask for a "financial order" in the divorce petition. Am I right in my belief that it can all be arranged through a mediator and then the agreement is made legal in a one off court appearance? Should I therefore be ticking the boxes for periodic payment orders, property adjustment orders etc, or will this mean it all has to be agreed in court?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youYou should tick all the boxes. It doe snot mean that the Court HAS to be involved with the finances - but it will make it easier to file a Consent Order if you are able to agree oneI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare