13262538

I hope you can help. My friends mother is unfortunately

I hope you can help. My friends mother is unfortunately dying and in the middle of a divorce. Her husband and herself bought a stable yard together, but only his name is ***** ***** deeds. No written agreement or settlement has been reached. Will her children still have any rights to the proceeds from the sale once she has passed?
Sincerely,
***** *****
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** shall do my bets to help you but I need some further information firstHow far has the divorce reached?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

About 9months.

VB,

paul.

What stage has the divorce reached?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Basically no where, he applied for the divorce, both solicitors corresponded initially then neither he nor she continued, so its basically in limbo.

Has the Decree Nisi been granted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no

Then I am afraid that if something happens to his mother the property will remain in the ownership of the father and her children will have no claim on itI am sorry to give bad newsPlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you,

VB,

paul.

You are welcome - although I am sorry