13262538

How would I seek his permission if he has no address and I

How would I seek his permission if he has no address and I would not know his whereabouts? If me and my new partner married what are our options for her name to be changed as my relationship involved abuse to which the police were informed off? We have
booked a holiday in April 2016 are we going to experience difficulties?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiYou would need to use an Enquiry Agent to Trace him - but if that fails then you can ask the court to go ahead in his absenceYour marriage will not change the situation I am afraid.Realistically you are not likely to face any problems when you go on holiday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would my new partner be able to adopt her? As he is untraceable
What are my options to remove his Pr?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There are no options for removing his PR unless your new husband does apply to adopt her.At that point Social Services will trace her father and speak to him and his family about the matter.Even if he refuses permission the court MAY still grant the adoption - although there is no guarantee