Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

I have left the marital home and renting separately kds 21

I have left the marital home and renting separately kds 21 not in full time education and 18 in full time education with a part time job mortgage in both names I have just been made redundant I have been paying 300pm to the family I can no longer afford
to what are the options in a divorce
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Is there a court order in place?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No just verbal between the two parties
Well you should tell your ex about your change in circumstances - she may decide that she wants to have your earnings assessed by way of child maintenance -which would be statutory arrangement. These are arrangements put in place by the Government's statutory child maintenance service. In light of your change of circumstances this should be alright. The simple fact is that you do not have the money which you once had. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive.