How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My son took a credit card from my handicapped son in 2012 I

Customer Question

my son took a credit card from my handicapped son in 2012 I (mother ) found out about it and he only pays the mininum payment every month.
my fear is that can he stop paying it after seven years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What would you like to know about this please?

Related Family Law Questions