How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 32990
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I have been denied access to my two daughters years

Customer Question

I have been denied access to my two daughters for many years as my ex-wife has continually lied to my girls saying that I don't want to see them and to me that the girls don't want to see me ----- is this a case for significant compensation ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid not. Remarkably the law does not allow for compensation in such circumstance - it is considered to be against public policy. Happy to discuss - please rate positive.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Happy to discuss

Related Family Law Questions