Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

My ex is abusive and use to beat me up I have moved away

Hi my ex is abusive and use to beat me up I have moved away and am sending my daughter to her dad's every other week end he is questioning a 5 year old to find out were I live with my new partner I don't want him to know as I am living in fear of him he has hant provided anything for our daughter and the debt he left me with my partner Paul has paid bless him .he is self employed and doesn't declare a lot of income and living with his new girl friend and my daughter sleeps in a sleeping bag on the floor when she's with what are my rights what are his rights Thanks
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
He should obviously not be asking her those type of questions. The court would not that he is having contact and there does not appear to be problems - contact would not be stopped because she sleeps in a sleeping bag -you have the choice of taking it to mediation (MIAM) or getting a solicitor to write to him putting him on notice about he should and should not be asking the child. Happy to discuss - please remember to rate positive