13262538

Clare, my son is leaving the care system Jan 16 will be

Customer Question

Hi Clare, my son is leaving the care system Jan 16 will be living with his father. I was victim of Domestic Violence by his father for 17 years.
My son would like regular Contact with me. I do not want to disclose my address where I live to my son and his father.
How can I arrange contact with my son in a safe environment?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asmais there a neutral place where you and your son cam meeT?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe in town centre? But if I am trying to seek return the youngest two will contact with my son jeopardise with my opposing the AO?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Provided you meet him away from the children - possibly somewhere like MerryHill then that should be fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, with all the changes I have now appropriately done sustained what are my chances for judge reconsider and review circumstances for an assessment?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is hard to assess Asma - but you have worked hard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, like the last application will I be cross examined?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes you will be
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, At the final hearing of the adoption hearing? It's on the 7/1/16.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
Yes if you wish to oppose it you will be cross examined
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, you are right I will have to be crossexamined. I will be more mentally prepared then I was in February. There will be directions then at the hearing will I get permission to oppose or I will be crossexamined?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I would not be surprised if you were cross examined
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am expecting this to happen. I have to ready for this. Will it go against me I am still on medication for my depression? Will a doctors report be useful?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No that should not be a problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, ex has made things 10 times more difficult now. Basically the solicitor who is doing the conveyancing confirmed to my solicitor that ex husband does not have the power of attorney to make payment to myself. The solicitors states most we can do not to distribute the monies until owner ship is established'
What does this mean Clare?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It mean that the funds are there but until they have instructions from the named "owner" they will not give them to your ex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what sort of power of attorney did he make when he went abroad? It's doesn't make sense. My view is the hearing should go ahead it will definitely will. Judge can see all ex husbands tactics. No his proposing the house to be transferred in my name but that can't happen because his brother had to give authority.
Why has he made all difficult for me but ex will be in more trouble more.
I really don't know why his doing all this
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The hearing must go ahead - the problem is his and not yours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, hearing will go ahead but how will this funds be distribute?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is a separate issue - and your ex's problem not yours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am so tired and fed up with everything what ex is doing. Just making me emotionally frustrated. I just don't understand how his getting away from all this.
I do hope judge gives him purnishment at the next hearing
What do you think might happen?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Try and move your focus from what will happen to him to what YOU are doing.The enforcement process is moving on - you need to fill your mind with the future and not the past
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, you are right Clare. They will be an enforcement. Yes I will continue to focus on what I am doing now work on to have a better future.
Thank you. There is a chance an enforcement will be ordered on ex husband?
I am reassured now. I am focusing on what I am doing now and carry on. I am enjoying the courses and its benefiting me a lot.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is good news
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the hearing is next week. We have requested to claim costs. Will the judge agree on the coming hearing?
Will the judge also ask why ex brother helping ex husband with all high amount of money?
And also would you the judge want to know where his brother is?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
TI hope that the Judge will indeed agree to re-instate the hearing - the rest is up to the Judge on the day!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, does re instate mean to continue with cross examination? I think all this has gone pear shaped we both are going to lose out to be honest.
I don't think I will get the settlement, the two houses will go to fraud team
What do think clare?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes it would mean cross examination of him - I still think you will get your money!