13262538

If my child is placed in care of his grandmother . Do I still

If my child is placed in care of his grandmother . Do I still have to pay csa ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is Clare I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstAre there any arrears and who has placed the child with the Grandmother?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No arrears and social services have an order in place. Baby has been with grandmother since start of June
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Who have you been paying since June?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mother
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's in prepercedings an going to court for the baby to Into grandmothers care from the courts.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Does the mother pass the money on to Grandma?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no proof she does or doesn't
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think she does can't can t prove that
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You shoudl notify the CSA that the child i n o longer living with the mother as she is no longer entitled to the payment.However the Grandmother IS enitle dto the payment so you may wish to make arrangements to pay her directlyI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details