Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

My husband used the police to take my 3 year old son away from

My husband used the police to take my 3 year old son away from me
After a full year of arguments & abuse
From him
This just happened
Can the police take my son from me &
How do I get my son back
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Is this a matter in court? What exactly did the police do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just happened an hour ago
We had agreed I will move out of our home & the father will sell it. As we decided to go our separate ways. But as I was moving my belongings out the father came with the police & took my son. The police said I would have to go through the courts
I would make an application to the court tomorrow for a child arrangement order and a prohibitive steps order. You can do this in the local family court and it can be without notice. You can basically make the application at court. You will need to explain to the court what happened and as best you can why. You can get a solicitor to represent you or you can buy books on the subject on amazon about how to represent yourself in the family court. Follow these steps to apply for a court order.Read the guidance - http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/cb001-eng.pdfFill in the C100It costs £215 to apply for a court order.Please rate positive