13262538

Can you reconcile with your first husband after you've divorced

Can you reconcile with your first husband after you've divorced and remarried and divorced again? I thought you have to reconciliate with the first one and the second marriage and so forth was an affair marriage. The Bible on the Internet has changed about this.
Anisha anwar.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for the questionYou have asked this in the "law" section but it appears to be a religious question - would you like it to be transferred elsewhere?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wouldn't it be the same law? For religious and law? What's the answer in both sections
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Legally you can reconcile with your first, second, third or however many husband - or start a new relationship as you wishThe religious answer depends on your beliefsClare