13262538

Clare, ex husband's solicitor spoke to my solicitor that

Customer Question

Hi Clare, ex husband's solicitor spoke to my solicitor that they don't want to attend the hearing, they won't to resolve the matter before the hearing. Why are they so reluctant to not attend hearing?
Asma
At a guess he has not paid them yet!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, ex solicitor doesn't want to attend hearing, he wants to resolve before the hearing. I don't know how his going to resolve this. He knows ex husband has more to lose than I have.
I think they getting worried. They deserve it to be honest
What do think?
Asma
Of course he wants to resolve it - he needs to!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, his is more of a pickle now than me. It's all his fault to be honest he was acting too smart. But it's gone all pearshaped for me.
Iv lost everything Iv nothin to lose. He thought I want take matter back.
More fool him. He doesn't understand this country's system
It's gong all against him
Asma
That is just the right approach!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, he has no choice but to pay and resolve otherwise he knows what's coming to him. Plus he will try his best to avoid cross examination. His more in a difficulty.
Asma
Yes he is
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I feel I am putting more stress on me by Mind and body cannot take. I am getting myself way ahead can't cope like this. How shall I manage myself?
Asma
Child up love - remember some relaxation techniques and use them no - you have got this far you can manage the rest of the journey
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, good news. Ex brother has given a written signed authorisation that the sale of the property money to be transferred in my account or my soliciotors account. But I also wanted the conveyancing solicitor to do the undertaking and to give a date when the money be paid.
My solicitor will adjourn the hearing for another month she won't close the case. Just in case same issue starts again.
What do you think?
Asma
Excellent news - and good tactics by your solicitor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare, yes even I did not think about that could she adjourn the hearing.she has been extremely supportive and she's been very understanding. She knows there's a chance we will get an outcome that's why she hasnt give up. Another solicitor would have given up.

I give her credit she done and is continuing to do a good job

Asma

You chose a good one Asma!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare, I hoped she could deal with children matter but it would not be on legal aid. Money would be worth spent on if she had taken my children's case

What do you think?

She is very competent

Asma

sadly money is always an issue
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi clare, it would be money spent worth if there was chance of success

Asma

I don't think it would make a difference and you need your money for other things
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi clare would I get legal aid? Do you think I could with a psychiatric assessment?

Asma

I fear it is unlikely
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I think I asked you new question. I didn't think I might need an assessment?
Asma
I will look at it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I have family and friends support but they all reside Walsall. How can I demonstrate that I have good support network?
Asma
That is a matter of explaining who is currently supporting you and how that will continue
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare, my siblings are residing walsall. But in birmigham I have relatives and community support eg mosques for Asian women, also support anawim women's centre and shelter housing

Will these organisations be useful?

Asma

Yes they will - all of that counts as support1
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare, Do you think I have move on more better than I was in London?

Asma

I think you have moved on very well