13262538

Clare, I feel bit more positive now. I have completed my

Customer Question

Hi Clare, I feel bit more positive now. I have completed my statement to send to court on the 11/11/15 regarding the opposing adoption application. I sent the copy to advocate justice for family. Her comment was the statement is fabulous well written. Just have to add this is statement of truth.
I miss my eldest daughter there is no movement in regards ***** ***** with her. I am not sure what to do. The LA want to start with only letter box.
Shall I make a formal complaint?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi AsmaHave you been writing to the child - if not then that would be a good place to start and then ask again in three monthsClare