13262538

Clare, I think I have come on a long way moving bham than

Customer Question

Hi clare, I think I have come on a long way moving bham than on london. I have still got long way to go time is short.
I am feeling nervits. I still don't think ex will pay. If I don't get date I will attend hearing next Friday
Do you think that's good idea?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Stay strong - you are doing well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare, my landlord will write a supporting letter about my current housing . I extended my tenancy also he will write a good charcter reference. Also support letter from women's aif . Also slowly going positive need to stay strong

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
All good things - keep going
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare, I am sorry I am trying to ahead of myself. If my children considered to be returned to my care can I put in restraining order against ex husband and my eldest son. Because if my two boys disclose to their father where we Live. this is being proactive putting safety measures in place.or no contact at all with their father or my eldest son completely?

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You will have to be guided by Social Services as to which would be better - concentrate on the current position!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare current position what does this mean?

Asma

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, to be honest with you social services never seem to guide me on any situations even when the children were in my care and even childen are not in my care the communication has broken down since the new allocated social worker been appointed for the four children.
How else could I be guided?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are looking too far ahead - deal with the problems you have now and worry about other later
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am proposing a care plan for my two children to send with my statement I know I don't want to go too far ahead. But I feel I need to realistic and be proactive I know we are way away from January.
But I would like to add safety measurement are going to be available if I do get permission to seek leave and oppose the AO
I am not building my hopes up but I just want to try and put my evidence of change I have made.
It will be sustainable change
Should I just focus on what I am doing at the moment?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Focus on what is happening now A restraining Order is indeed a possible option - but that should just be seen as a possible option if need be
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare, would I be cross examined at the final hearing in January once all statement evidence are sent to court? Also will guardian be appointed? The LA and guardian will never support two youngest to be returned to my care.

How I overcome this?

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The same Guardian will deal with the matter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi clare, the guardian critisised me and she will still continue to. That's where I will find extremely challenging

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I know - but that is just one of the people you need to show that you have changed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare, yes you are right it does make sense.because my two boys lived away from me for over two years would this have an issue by LA and guardian they do not want to disturb there placement. Can they use this against me?

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes they will try - BUT you are still their mum and that is also important!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare, that I have made mistake I changed my life around to be given a second chance to be able to care for my two boys atleast

Demonstrate there will not be another repeat

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is what you need to show
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare, do you think the conveyancing solicitor might accept the ex brothers letter of authority and do the undertaking about sale of the house for the solictor to keep the funds? If he doesn't then I will expect the hearing to go ahead next friday.

I still it's going long enough it's got to come to resolution.ex solicitor does not want to attend hearing next week

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is hard to tell Asma - but you will know soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare, we will know in the next few months when the funds be paid. I just want matter ex to end very soon.

Asma

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, not good news. The hearing will go ahead this Friday. the document ex brother had prepared is not sufficient. Conveyancing solicitor is not accepting the document. His asked for more evidence from ex's brother. He cannot provide undertakings. Unless an undertaking or the very least confirmation of an undertaking before that with an expected date of completion. In the interim the conveyancing solicitor confirmed he will proceed to sell the property due to court order.
All complicated good for us we ask for costs
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely - ask for costs!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare, how will I get my money?

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Oh I think your ex will find a way when he realises you will not give up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi clare, what would be his options?

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Since we do not know what they may be it is not worth wasting your time thinking about it.Remember - you are focusing on you now - not him!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my child care solicitor confident I will be successful to get legal aid.
Women's Aid
Parenting co ordinator
Shelter housing
My current landlord
Anawim support worker
These agencies are in process of writing supporting letters to send to my solicitor to send evidence and my statement to send to court by the 11/11/15.
I will be offered very soon 1.1 support from women's Aid
Does this look good?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Well that would be good news
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am anxious will the judge consider all these reports at January hearing. I feel I have changed my life. September 2013 I was in a very bad situation. I have come a long way. I just hope for the best. Judge to give me another chance for assessment to care for my two youngest boys.
For the finance side the hearing will go ahead this Friday. We will be seeking costs against ex husband.
I am getting nervous about both situation I am in
I want to stay positive. Hope all hard work pays off
Am I going over the top?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Stay calm you are doing fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the local authority have suspended contact since February 15, also I have not had contact since my middle two children were removed from my care March 2013, due to bail restriction by the police.
Will this go against me and will the guardian and social worker and other professionals use this reason against me so my two youngest children cannot return to my care?
I am very anxious that this may go against me in hearing January
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No I do not think this will be used against you as such
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare, thank you it's helped calm down a bit.

Would me and my children be considered family therapy?

Would the CBT workshop arrange this?

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is too early to think about that although it may be relevant if you are successful
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare, that makes sense if I am successful.

I am now focusing what is happening now. I am not sure what will happen this Friday hearing. the sell of the house is not going ahead it's stopped. Judge will not be impressed what so ever sInce the order September 15 ex did not adhere to

Ex will not able to get the money paid by the hearing

It's up to the judhe . Ex and his solicitor will have to attend hearing

Asma

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what are my chances I will not succeed in the hearing January. What might be the reason that my application may not go in my favour.
Would I be in scenario I was in February?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Asma you know what the hurdles are and you know how doubtful I am about this applicationHowever you need to do it to feel that you have done everything you can do and there is always a chance of success
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare, there more organisations here than I had in London. Even if I don't support from my immediate family. Theye are services that I have got involved I did all this on my own

Not with any support from social worker advice.

That shows how I am commitTed to try get some of my children back

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
All of that is good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare, I am really unhappy with my child care solicitor she is annoyed with me that I call her all the time.

She doesn't understand my anxiety we have file statement by 11/11/15. I don't why she reacted to me like this

I feel legal aid solicitors deal with clients not nice than private clients

She did apologies but I think she was annoyed with me about the legal aid they only recieved my application yesterday

What should I do I'm this matter?

A small

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare, can I change my solicitor Firm?

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I thought you were using a MacKenzie friend
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I received email response from my child care solicitor. She is still waiting for legal aid to come through. She apologised with her emails reassured me the statement will be sent on the 11-11-15.
She understand I am going through very difficult time. But she will assist with statement via pro bono
I kind of over reacted a bit. Legal aid does restrict a lot of things like emails and letters and telephone calls.
I won't pester her now I will see her next Wednesday.
All worked out in the end. I could do with a holiday
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is good news - and you are getting there with your reactions - it is just hard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am reassured now. Just have to wait for legal aid. The hearing this Friday is going ahead. We are seeking costs, restore the matter and second application to stop ex brother from selling the house.
I am nervous. Solicitor will not be doing the undertaking until he recieved right documents from ex's brother.
Judge will be very annoyed with ex husband.
What do you think might happen?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is hard to assess what might happen - just go along and stay calm!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare, I will seek cost but if ex dispute's this then what might happen?

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The worst that will happen is that you do not get costs - but I think that that is unlikelyNow sleep and rest
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare, thank you I will be going to bed sleep rest got a early start. Hearing starts 9.45am

Long day

But I will get you know

Good night

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Good luck Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Clare I hope for good outcome

Asma

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, judge of the view my solicitor did not make the correct application. She should have enforcement application. He did not order costs against ex. But has ordered for the conveyancing solicitor to sell the house and give the funds to my solicitor
I was not happy that I didn't get cost of my solicitor error
Should I make a complaint?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No I do not think so.In the end you have got the enforcement Order.I happen to agree with your solicitor - she made the correct application - the Judge just saw another way through
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, what do you mean the judge saw the other way through? I really didn't like the judges attitude. He said this application should have been an enforcement application.
Also I asked 8percent of my debts interest he only agreed 3percent
It was a very stressful day.
I think the judge was not happy application to be restored a direct application for enforcement would have been next stage
I am now liable to pay my solicitors cost I was hoping to get waste cost order
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is just some Judges look at things one way - others look at in another.I agree it was not an enforcement - the Judge just did not see it like that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, the application was to one restore two application to stop brother from selling the house. Clearly this is not an enforcement application. The judge clearly said my solicitor made wring application now I am liable to pay her cost.which I do not agree to. If it was enforcement would I have to still pay?
Why should I have to pay legal costs it was ex did not adhere the order that's why I bought back to court, ex should liable to pay my cost
I think judge was not fair today. The main thing court has ordered for the house to be sold regardless brothers authority or not. I will be paid 150 per month until I get my full settlement
Shall I just accept what's happened today and move on?
Not bother my solicitor much about this ?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It was not the best result - but it was still a good one.So long as you get your money then it was a win.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi clare the longer it takes for the house to be sold I will still get the interest percentage paid. Ex deserves all this

He was verbally abusing me after we came out from the hearing

Asma I think he was expecting to pay more

But we won

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare, what is welfare checklist?

Asma