13262538

Claire I am in dispute with the Csa over how much arrears

Hi Claire I am in dispute with the Csa over how much arrears I owe I have evidence to uphold this claim is there a court I can take them to.There normal means of complaint is no longer a route open to me and they are being so stubborn and coming up with the most outlandish reasons Kind Regards John
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi John
Thank you for your question and for asking for me.
What is the issue with the arrears and why is the Complaints procedure closed to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My case went to a tribunal as my ex wife didn't agree to the decision made by the Csa it took around 14 months for it to be sorted and the decision went against me for that year so I had to pay an increased amount for the next 12 months the arrears have come about because they have assessed the following year on the same decision for which my liability was not the same when questioned they replied I hadn't informed them of my earnings that year so they assess it on the previous year ,this would have probably been OK other than they had all my information for that year including what went in and out of my bank accounts as I had to let them know all my comings and goings financially for the tribunal
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I can understand this - but that does not explain why you cannot use the Complaints procedure?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They informed me that as I didn't complain about the tribunal decision the complaint route is no longer open to me
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is nonsenseThe Tribunal decision related to the earlier previous year - this complaint is related to the following one and you need to start the complaint (in writing) as soon as possible.In the mean time ask for a new assessment base don your actual incomeThere is no Court Route open - but you can take the matter all the way up to the Independent Case Examiner and eventually the Ombudsmanhttp://www.nacsa.co.uk/index.php/complaints-procedurePlease ask if you need further details