Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

I (father) have court order access, every other weekend and

I (father) have court order access, every other weekend and one evening in week, I drop off and collect daughter close to where she and mother lives, as mother is refusing to tell me where my daughter lives. If she has no grounds, do I have a right to know where my daughter lives as I have a forthcoming court case as previously discussed and I'm building my case?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
This is a tricky question - if the ex has alleged DV then she can seek to keep the address as confidential. That said you are entitled to know about the school and GP. Happy to discuss - please rate positive
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no she's not claiming violence of any sort her excuse is because I discuss her emails to me with my friends (bizarre I know), hence NO grounds, therefore do I have a right to know my daughters address?
Yes you would be able to ask the court for this information - you would want to know where your daughter lives. It is a reasonable request. Please remember to rate positive