Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have found paperwork which involves a pension in my ex husbands

i have found paperwork which involves a pension in my ex husbands name, but it is a pension sharing scheme,it seems that he has tried to take me off this, but as the letter states is that it would be me who would need to do this ..the letter was dated 2005, while we were divorcing ..He hid a lot of properties and monies in family members name during the 2years it took to divorce and even claimed he worked for his brother when in fact he owed half of the business and had done so for the past 20yrs or so..as a director ...On our E forms at the start of the divorce he denied having any pensions ... I have written to the pension with a copy of this letter and they have said i can go to the courts..The person i spoke to from the pension company said this there would be problems when it is due to pay as my ex would need to go to the courts..but can he
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question.
Was a final order made relation to the finances? When did you find out about your ex-husband concealing the other assets?
In relation to the pension, I suggest for it to be assessed by an actuary