Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My name is ***** *****head and I have been homeless with

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** *****head and I have been homeless with my 4 year old son ***** *****head since 30th of October. I have approached Croydon and Sutton councils day team,after hours team and social services. I am told by Sutton because i approached Croydon first they have a duty to help and Croydon said because of my previous post code (SM6 9NQ) Sutton has the duty to help.
my previous living situation was as follows: My wife, son and I were living in my wife's great aunts house along with the great aunt. I am now seperated from my wife and was given a letter of eviction from the aunt giving my son and I 28 days notice.
My wife has also written a letter stating that she is unable to look after our son due to her work commitments,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know about this please?