Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I dealt with Alex last time she was very good. In the first

I dealt with Alex last time she was very good. In the first hearing in this Divorce i asked some questions which were meant have been resolved a long time ago, but have not, i Wrote to the court but got nothing back, so i guess i have to make some form
of application to the court and pay some money. guess there is a form involved and a payment required. So whats the form number, and how much is this going to cost? where do i get it and how do i pay? Thanking you in anticipation.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. I am a qualified family law solicitor.
Just a bit of information required - has the divorce petition been issued, what questions are you asking regarding the divorce and are you the petitioner or respondent?
___
Please rate positive if you found this information helpful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
respondent yes
One is a question on her finances, this was authorized by the Judge
One was about a property in Bucharest and also this one was authorized.
Both have been answered in the most stupid way way, Sadly my ex is somewhat dishonest. I feel her counsel is somewhat perplexed, but Family Law being what it is these days glad of the work.
My feeling is that once i pose the question to the judge they will demand some kind of sensible answer ( i hope) Its a bit like asking for a copy of title, and getting a copy of the next days paper. They are on the ropes on this! and it is now time for me to go on the offensive. Maybe with your guidance you can show me the route i need to use to get to the Judge. Certainly this in breach of the order.Certainly i can give you chapter and verse of this very sad and sordid affair but maybe that might be too much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be busy for the next few hours thanking you in anticipation. Justin
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** been made for questions to be raised and answers to these to be provided? Or are you seeking to put forward questions without directions made by the court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did reply to your original response did you not get this?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
I did, but requested confirmation as to whether the judge made further directions were made for you to provide questions / replies to questions as this was not clear from your response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please I have told you that questions were directed by the court and these have not been answered correctly. Can you please respond to the first question forms? Price and where to lodge thanks in anticipatin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do understand your dilemma,
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
If he has not answered the questions appropriately then you can serve him with a schedule of deficiencies outlying the outstanding responses. You should also file a copy of this with the court. There is no fee and should be prepared like a questionnaire.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any where on the net I can get or look at an example of this, template.?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I cannot provide a template but it will be similar to a statement eg:
1. Would the respondent provide valuation of property
2. Would respondent provide his wages slips for the past 12 months