How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I am seperated from my husband and i want a divorce , do i

Customer Question

I am seperated from my husband and i want a divorce , do i have to pay for it or can i get my husband to pay. I have no joint bank accounts with my husband and have very little money .
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
Please may I ask:
- what are your reasons for wanting a divorce?
- do your husband also want a divorce? Do you think that he would start the proceedings?
- has your husband been either physically, emotionally or financially abusive to you in the last 2 years?
Kind Regards