Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

After living in tied accommodation years with my

Hi , after living in tied accommodation for 25 years with my wife and 2 children, at very little cost to ourselves we will shortly be buying a house between the four of us (tennent in common arrangement) with a dead of trust 25% ownership each. The funds are currently in my wife and I joint account, of which some of the money is from my children, when it comes to my children paying their 25% would this present a problem if the money came out of our account and not theres? martin
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified solicitor.
There should be no problem with funding the purchase from one or two sources and having it registered in 1/4 shares, as long as you have satisfied the anti-money laundering regulations with your conveyancers.